Here are some tips straight from your kitchen
- Watermelon juice is proven to make your skin fresh and lovely. Just grate a piece of watermelon and squeeze out the juice and apply it to your face for 15 minutes. Wash it with hot water and splash on cold water.
- For pimples, blackheads, dryness and wrinkles, Fenugreek leaves is a great remedy. Just make a paste of these leaves and apply it every night then wash it the next morning with warm water. It will improve your complexion.
- If you want a shiny soft hair and prevent hair fall use Tea leaves and lemon juice. Just boil the leaves and strain the tea, add a little lemon juice to this and wash your hair with it. Rinse it thoroughly.
- A glowing complexion can be achieve by Bengal gram flour. Just mixed it with curd and apply it daily to your face and hair.
- If you want an instant glow orange juice will do the trick. Just deep your finger into the juice and pat it to your cheeks, chin, neck and forehead then wash it it in 10 minutes.
For more beauty tips articles just click on to this link http://www.indiaparenting.com/beauty/articles_index.cgi
Article resource: http://www.indiaparenting.com/beauty/article.cgi?art_id=13&sec_id=2